Witchelina is a magnificent outback expanse extending from Lake Torrens in the south to Marree in the north. Now managed for conservation by Nature Foundation SA, the former pastoral property spans three bioregions, Willouran, Mulgarie and Marree, and contains a number of fascinating geological attractions.
Witchelina Nature Reserve ecotourism opportunities include:
- Three recently completed Nature Drives for 4WD vehicles
- The Ridge Top Nature Drive from Witchelina Homestead
- Two Nature Drive loops through the magnificent Old Mt Nor’ West Gorge, one from Marree and one from Farina
- General 'Tag Along' tours with the manager
- Accommodation including shearers quarters, managers quarters and campgrounds along the red gum lined Station Creek and at Old Mt Nor' West.*
- Visits to geological attractions
- Be part of the Witchelina Nature Reserve Grand Working Bee 2017! (26 April to 1 May 2017) Click here to download the registration form.
To book camping, accommodation or nature drives: download the Witchelina booking form
Booking enquiries to email@example.com
*Accommodation and tours are subject to operational requirements (researchers on site are given accommodation priority).